meetexams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EMC E20-326 exam PDF demo testing engine

向下

EMC E20-326 exam PDF demo testing engine Empty EMC E20-326 exam PDF demo testing engine

帖子 由 Admin 周四 四月 24, 2014 8:20 am

EMC E20-326 exam PDF demo testing engine
http://www.passpeak.com/E20-326.html
http://www.passpeak.com/pdf/E20-326.pdf
Symmetrix Solutions Design Exam
Question: 1
You are tasked with designing a storage solution for a customer's Oracle OLTP environment. The current configuration has performance issues. Users are complaining about slow response.
What knowledge about a typical Oracle OLTP workload will help in the redesign of the storage environment so that it runs more optimally?
A.Database Tables and Indexes are characterized by a large number of random I/Os.
B.Redo logs are characterized by a large number of sequential I/Os.
C.Redo logs are characterized by a large number of random I/Os.
D.Database Tables and Indexes are characterized by a large number of sequential I/Os.
E.Database Tables, Indexes and Redo logs are all characterized by a large number of sequential I/Os.
F.Database Tables, Indexes and Redo logs are all characterized by a large number of random I/Os.
Answer: A
Question: 2
You are asked by your customer to design a storage solution for their new call center application. This is a new EMC customer and they do not have any existing storage infrastructure. Before you begin to design a solution, you request that the customer collect some host based performance metrics.
When and how should the customer collect performance metrics?
A.During peak workloads in large intervals
B.During peak workloads in small intervals
C.During normal workloads in small intervals
D.During normal workloads in large intervals
Answer: B
Question: 3
Which host based performance tool should be used to gather data for Windows systems?
A.PERFMON
B.SAR
C.IOSTAT
D.NAR
Question: 4
What action is part of the analysis and design of a synchronous data protection solution for a VMAX implementation?
A.Use Performance Analyzer and the ECC repository data to determine the peak data period and bandwidth required.
B.Use Symmetrix Performance Analyzer to determine the peak data requirement based on STP data collected from the source array for a 24 hour sample period.
C.Use STP Navigator to examine the BTP data and determine if the data is valid for further analysis.
D.Use Change Tracker to determine the bandwidth required from the DELTA data set for a given interval.
Answer: C
Question: 5
A customer implemented a new, mission critical OLTP retail system. The protection design utilizes an SRDF/AR solution. As part of the analysis, STP data was collected from the primary VMAX using default collection settings.
What is a required step in the design and analysis for this solution?
A.Use STP Navigator to examine the DA queues for SRDF to ensure that the SRDF copy task is within the operational limits of the DA.
B.Use DeltaMark data collection reports to analyze the aggregate requirements for throughput on the async leg of the SRDF/AR solution.
C.Use STP Navigator to determine the peak MB/s for the volumes to be protected on the bunker VMAX connected across the WAN to the target VMAX.
D.Use the DeltaMark SUM report to define the capture refresh interval for the business defined RPO.
Answer: D
Question: 6
A customer plans to migrate Mainframe and Unix hosts from a competitive array to an EMC Symmetrix. You are responsible for the design of the VMAX 20K solution that is to be replicated to a metropolitan bunker site. There is no tolerance for data loss.
What input data sets do you need for BCSD design of the replication solution?
A.SAR data for HP/UX hosts; CMF/***F data for Mainframe hosts
B.***F/TPF for Mainframe; SAR data for AIX hosts
C.SAR data for Linux hosts; CMF/TPF data for Mainframe hosts
D.***F/TPF data for Mainframe; IOSTAT data for AIX hosts

Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 534
注册日期 : 13-07-03

https://meetexams.longluntan.com

返回页首 向下

返回页首